Loughs Agency’s elicence website site is now back online and anglers can purchase licences for the Foyle and Carlingford areas.
- Anglers are individually responsible for compliance with their government’s advice and guidance. Anglers should keep up to date with the latest advice from the Public Health Agency (PHA) in Northern Ireland and the Health Service Executive (HSE) in Ireland.
- Loughs Agency offices remain closed and the normal licence distributor network is also still under lockdown conditions. Therefore, anyone wishing to purchase a licence should do so through the elicence website.
- For anglers requesting carcass tags when they purchase a licence on-line, these will be posted to your address. Anglers should take this into account when purchasing.
- For anglers purchasing a Loughs Agency endorsement licence please ensure you have already purchased a full season licence or concession licence from DAERA or a full season or district licence from IFI. Loughs Agency carryout checks with our colleagues in DAERA and IFI to validate licence purchases.
- If you require a Loughs Agency permit for Foyle, Finn or Greenbraes, please contact on the telephone number below.
- Loughs Agency encourage the public to continue to report illegal fishing or pollution concerns through our Waterwatch reporting tool on our website or through our 24hr response line on +44 (0) 2871 342100.
If you require any further assistance please contact Loughs Agency on +44 (0) 2871 342100 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) or email email@example.com.